It is not a pleasant feeling to be bloated. Not at all. And then if I recall everything I have eaten, I feel worse. So I say tomorrow is another day. There is no reason to eat all the time.... I need to keep gum with me at all times. What did the hypnosis lady tell me to say "I feel wonderful. I feel calm. I am in control." Ok well all I can bleat out is I FEEL EFFING BLOATED. My own fault.
Here comes the husband. He is stomping and has come home with the red wine and few words for me so I guess it was a long day. Or a bad day. Or maybe he thinks I look fat. Or maybe it is just me. Again, tomorrow is another day.
Well, let me roll on over to the couch. Reagan needs to get to bed early. She has dark circles under her eyes. Not really dark but enough that only a mother would notice because men think we make it up. G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment