Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am not you but.......

It has been quite a morning so far. Just when I think Reagan has nothing crazy to say.... her little mouth with the two dangling lose bottom teeth opens and out comes these words. I am afraid she has picked up my sense of humor.

Case in point #1: She has an overload of gas right now and is describing it's aroma as dead fish on a bun. Then she let some more go and said "Whooaaa MANNNN, did you smell that one?" (this case in point is in no way reflective of me... see husband on this one)

Case in point #2: Breakfast. The usual discussion. What do you want? I dont know. I say cereal. She comes back with "you always say CEREAL." This morning I replied "I love cereal." Her response: "I AM NOT YOU. I know we were connected by a cord but I am not you."

Ok. How did the umbilical cord come into a breakfast conversation?

Then she makes up these songs. Right now it is the sound of garbage disposal opera. The never-ending grating note.

I will post some pictures when I find the camera of my adventures while unemployed. Political BBQ, Scottish Festival. See ya!

No comments: