Monday, September 22, 2008

So Here I Am






Yesterday, I was thinking "Oh I dont want to go to work tomorrow." Then I remembered, I dont. Funny how our brains condition themselves to our life patterns.

We took my mom out for her birthday. I was running late but so where they so my husband gets stressed. I hadnt finished my makeup and may have experiments a little much with the MAC blue eye shadow.. you know how scary you look when you dont blend in your makeup. Maybe I looked like a clown.. Dont tell anyone but my husband is afraid of clowns. He will deny it but I know it to be true. As I was getting in his car with all four working windows and mirrors, he said something like "Are you wearing your makeup like THAT?" He has never commented on my makeup. I snapped back "I am not finished yet." I need to blenddddddddd.

Reagan and my mom had fun chattering away. My husband and step-dad were having some conversation and I really dont know where I was. Off in la la land.

Sunday, Mr Mom cleaned while this mom sat there. I did run the vacuum once. No I did not do my part, so I think I will clean the bathrooms and the entryway today. Just need to turn on some music or else I will park it on the couch and read. I am very confused right now. I just need all the pieces to fall into place so that I dont have to wonder about the future. I do not have alot of control over the pieces.

When I walked Reagan in to school, I said "I love you baby." I then realized I called her baby. I asked her if it bothered her and she said no, she liked it when I called her my baby. She is the best thing I have ever done.... with help of course from her dad. She is amazing. And I wish I had more patience.

Happy Birthday Stacy. Hope you have a blast.

xoxo

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You gave a me a shout-out! Aren't you sweet! Hope you can make it for coffee Weds!